Cutting Permit & Road Tenure Administration
A cutting permit is the cutting authority that allows harvesting on a specific area, in accordance with rights and obligations under an agreement that specifies an allowable annual cut.
- Cutting Permit/Road Tenure Administration Manual (PDF 3.0MB)
- Resource Road Engineering Manual (PDF 16MB)
Cutting Permit & Road Tenure Policy
- Cutting Permit Extension and Surrender Policy (PDF 259.5KB)
- Cutting Permit Postponement (PDF 127.8KB)
- Memo: Cutting Permit Amendments (PDF 64.8KB)
For more information regarding Cutting permits and how to apply please contact the associated Natural Resource District Office.