CEVforBC™ Vehicle Incentive Program
The CEVforBCTM program is intended to make clean energy vehicles (CEV) more affordable for British Columbians.
The program provides point-of-sale incentives on eligible vehicles of up to:
- $3,000 for the purchase or lease of a new battery electric vehicle, hydrogen fuel cell electric, or longer range plug-in hybrid electric vehicle.
- $1,500 for the purchase or lease of a shorter range plug-in hybrid electric vehicle.
Vehicle incentives are available to B.C. residents, businesses, non-profit organizations and local government organizations.
To ensure the funds available for incentives go further and are available for more British Columbians purchasing lower-cost CEVs, the Provincial Government has established a vehicle price cap. Any CEV with a manufacturer suggested retail price above $55,000 will not be eligible for a vehicle purchase incentive from the CEV Program.
Incentives will be available until March 31st, 2020 or until available funding is depleted, whichever comes first.
The CEVforBCTM program is administered through the New Car Dealers Association of BC.
Visit the CEVforBCTM website for program details, including:
- A running tally of incentive funds remaining
- A list of eligible vehicle models
- Information for car dealers & manufacturers