Tree Fruit Replant Program
The B.C. Tree Fruit Replant Program, announced in November 2014, provides financial help for growers to replace fruit trees with varieties that will meet consumer demands for high-value, high-quality B.C. fruit.
Application intake for 2018/19 is now open until November 15th, 2017.
- Applications must be complete, horticulturally acceptable and reviewed by a horticultural advisor
- Incomplete applications or projects not horticulturally sound may be returned
- Quality applications may take time to gather all the requisites to apply for funding. Producers are encouraged to plan in advance for future funding years
Tree Fruit Replant Program documents:
- 2018/19 Replant Program Requirements (PDF)
- 2018/19 Replant Program Application (PDF)
- 2018/19 Replant Plan (complete and submit with application)
- 2018 Scoring Sheet (PDF)
- Replant Policies (PDF)
Tree Fruit Replant Partial Cashflow Budget sample worksheets required for application:
- Apple Replant Budget (Nursery Tree) (PDF)
- Apple Cashflow (XLS spreadsheet) complete and submit with application, if planting 'whips' or 'feathered' trees
- Apple Replant Budget Grafting Over (PDF)
- Apple Grafting Cashflow (XLS spreadsheet) complete and submit with application, if planting benchgrafts
- Cherry Replant Budget (PDF)
- Cherry Cashflow (XLS spreadsheet) complete and submit with application
Contact your horticultural advisor for more information.
If you do not have a horticultural advisor to help complete and sign the Replant Plan, please contact the BC Fruit Growers' Association (BCFGA) at (250) 762-5226 Ext.1.
If your application is composed of different varieties, you may choose to submit separate applications for each variety in order to have a separate score for each variety rather than a combined score.