Late Participation for AgriStability 2023
Canada-British Columbia responds to the severe impacts of wildfire and drought by opening Late Participation in AgriStability for the 2023 program year. Producers now have until June 30, 2024 to enroll. Payments to Late Participants will be reduced by 20%.
Enrolling in Late Participation for AgriStability 2023 is easy!
To get started, fill in the 2023 Late Participation Initial Declaration and Authorization form and submit it before the June 30, 2024 deadline.
After your forms are received, our team will contact you;
- to gather more information about your operation, including productive capacity for your operation
- to collect the $300 Late Participation fee
- to discuss the option for an AgriStability interim payment
If you have any questions call our toll-free line at 1-877-343-2767.
Late Participants can apply for an interim payment of up to a 75% of the estimated final benefit; interim applications are processed quickly.
- 2023 AgriStability Interim Application (PDF) must be submitted before March 31, 2024
- The Interim Application Guide (PDF) provides more information on the administration of interim benefits
Forms and fees for the 2023 program year can be submitted as follows:
- Completed forms can be sent by email to AgriStability@gov.bc.ca, or returned by mail to AgriStability Administration, 200-1500 Hardy Street, Kelowna, BC V1Y 8H2, or dropped off at an AgriStability office.
- Fees can be paid by calling 1-877-343-2767, by going to the nearest AgriStability office or by including a cheque (payable to the Minister of Finance) with your mailed application form.
The Sustainable Canadian Agricultural Partnership AgriStability Program Guidelines provide more information about the AgriStability program.
AgriStability Administration is available to help! Call us toll-free 1-877-343-2767
A productive capacity form for each of the commodities you produce is required.
- Productive capacity form for Bees
- Productive capacity form for Berries
- Productive capacity form for Christmas Trees
- Productive capacity form for Grain
- Productive capacity form for Grapes
- Productive capacity form for Greenhouses
- Productive capacity form for Livestock
- Productive capacity form for Nurseries
- Productive capacity form for Tree fruit
- Productive capacity form for Vegetables