2021 Late Participation Option for AgriStability
In response to 2021's extreme weather events a joint agreement between Canada and British Columbia has enabled a Late Participation Option for the AgriStability 2021 program year. However, AgriStability payments to Late Participants will be reduced by 20%.
Initially, all that is required is to submit a completed 2021 Late Participant Initial Declaration and Authorization Form and pay a $300 enrolment deposit by December 31, 2022.
- AgriStability Administration will contact you within 30 days of receiving your completed forms to inform you of the next steps in the process and to request any additional information needed.
- The Canadian Agricultural Partnership AgriStability Program Guidelines provide more information on the AgriStability program requirements and fees.
Late Participants can apply for an interim payment of up to a 75% advance of the estimated final benefit; interim applications are processed quickly.
- The 2021 AgriStability Interim Application (PDF) form must be submitted before March 31, 2022.
- The AgriStability Interim Application Guide provides more information on the administration of interim benefits.
- Telephone: 1-877-343-2767 (toll free)
- Fax: 1-877-605-8467 (toll free)
- Email: AgriStability@gov.bc.ca
- Mail: 2021 B.C. Late Participation Program, 200-1500 Hardy Street, Kelowna, BC V1Y 8H2
Please do not hesitate to call us at 1-877-343-2767 to answer any questions or assist with the application process.