AgriStability Guides & Forms
2019 AgriStability Enrolment Deadline Extension
In an effort to help farmers manage the impact of current market disruptions and production challenges the Federal‐Provincial‐Territorial (FPT) governments have agreed to extend the 2019 AgriStability enrolment deadline.
What do the changes for 2019 include?
- The enrolment deadline for 2019 has been extended from April 30, 2019 to July 2, 2019.
- Enrolment fees can be paid without a penalty until July 2, 2019; whether you are new, already participating, or have previously opted out.
- If you choose to opt out for the 2019 AgriStability Program year, you now have up to July 2nd, 2019 to sign back up.
Program Guidelines & Handbooks
AgriStability Canadian Agricultural Partnership (2018-2022)
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership - AgriStability Program Consolidated Guidelines (PDF)
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership - AgriStability Program Guidelines (PDF)
Growing Forward 2 (2013-2017)
- Growing Forward 2 - Consolidated Guidelines (PDF)
- Growing Forward 2 – AgriStability Guidelines (PDF)
- Growing Forward 2 – AgriStability Handbook (PDF)
Growing Forward (2008-2012)
- Growing Forward 1 - Consolidated Guidelines (PDF)
- Growing Forward 1 – AgriStability Guidelines (PDF)
- Growing Forward 1 – AgriStability Handbook (PDF)
AgriStability Interim Application Guide & Forms
The Interim Application is optional and allows for assistance before the final applications are available, and a portion of the estimated final payment to be received early. The AgriStability interim payment is an advance on the final AgriStability benefit.
- Interim Application Guide (PDF)
- 2019 Interim Application (PDF)
- Schedule 1: Worksheet for Prior Program Year Reference Margin (PDF)
AgriStability & AgriInvest Harmonized Guides & Forms
Following enrolment in the AgriStability Program, the "Harmonized AgriStability and AgriInvest Programs Information and Statement of Farming Activities" form (Statement A/B links below) must be submitted. The forms provide the information necessary to participate in the AgriStability and/or AgriInvest programs.
Please visit the Canada Revenue Agency website to access the most recent versions of these publications. Completed forms, except the T1275, must be mailed to:
P.O. Box 14001, Station Main
Winnipeg MC R3C 3M3
- RC4408 Farming Income and the AgriStability and AgriInvest Programs Harmonized Guide - Joint Forms and Guide (PDF)
- T1273 Statement A - Harmonized AgriStability and AgriInvest Programs Information and Statement of Farming Activities for Individuals
- T1274 Statement B - Harmonized AgriStability and AgriInvest Programs Information and Statement of Farming Activities for Additional Farming Operations
- T1275 AgriStability and AgriInvest Programs Additional Information and Adjustment Request (mail to address indicated on form)
Please visit the Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Website to access the most recent versions of these publications. Completed forms must be mailed to:
AgriStability and AgriInvest Administration
P.O. Box 3200
- 2019 AgriStability and AgriInvest Program - Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual Harmonized Guide (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- 2019 Statement A-Corporations / Co-operatives and Special Individuals
- 2018 AgriStability and AgriInvest Program - Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual Harmonized Guide (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- 2018 Statement A - Corporations/Co-operatives and Special Individuals (PDF)
- 2018 Statement B - Corporations/Co-operatives and Special Individuals (PDF)
- 2018 AgriStability and AgriInvest Additional Information and Adjustment Request (PDF) (mail to address indicated on form)
The Nursery Inventory worksheet was designed in conjunction with BC Ministry staff and industry stake holders and enables Nursery Producers to accurately report inventory for the purpose of determining AgriStability benefits on an annual basis. Using this worksheet will speed up processing of your AgriStability application, and reduce the number of inquiries to form preparers and clients, clarifying inventory changes from year to year.
Completed worksheets must be sent directly to the B.C. AgriStability Administration. It would be beneficial to mail the worksheets in to the administration office at the same time as you send your AgriStability/AgriInvest Harmonized forms to the Winnipeg Tax Center.
Individual forms must be mailed to:
200 - 1500 Hardy St
Kelowna, BC V1Y 8H2
If you need assistance in completing the worksheet please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
Toll Free: 1 877 343-2767
British Columbia Price Lists
- Cancel Participation Form (PDF)
- Change Participant Information Form (PDF)
- Third Party Authorization Form (PDF)
Reference Margin Forms