Animals manures can be a valuable resource of nutrients and organic matter for soil and crops, or they can be ineffective, or even harmful, depending on how they are managed.
Learn more about the use of animal manures:
- Manure Sampling for Nutrient Management (PDF)
- Choosing and Calibrating Manure Application Equipment (PDF)
- Management and the Nutrient Value of Manure (PDF)
- On-Farm Measurement of Ammonia in Manure with Agros Quick Tester (PDF)
- Treatment Systems for Solid or Liquid Manure (PDF 1.8 MB)