It is important to be informed about everything involved in a tenancy.
Summaries of information helpful during a tenancy:
- Rent (PDF)
- Deposits (PDF)
- Pets (PDF)
- Inspecting the Rental Unit (PDF)
- Police Assistance for Landlords and Tenants (PDF)
- Assignment of a Manufactured Home Park Tenancy Agreement (PDF)
How to solve problems using dispute resolution:
- The Dispute Resolution Process (PDF)
- Expedited Hearings (PDF)
- The Landlord's Direct Request Process (PDF)
- The Tenant's Direct Request Process (PDF)
- Now That You Have Your Decision (PDF)
- Compliance and Enforcement Unit (PDF)
The content on this website is periodically reviewed and updated by the Province of British Columbia as per the date noted on each page: February 18, 2020.