Find important information about the dispute resolution and the dispute resolution hearing.
- Dispute Resolution
- Find information about the formal process for resolving disputes between landlords and tenants
- Scheduling a Hearing
- Find information about how dispute resolution proceedings are scheduled, how important documents are provided, responsibility for serving documents
- Serving Notices for Dispute Resolution
- Learn about service requirements for notices for dispute resolution
- During the Hearing
- Learn what happens during the hearing
- After the Hearing
- Learn about what happens after the hearing including how to apply for review or correction of a decision or order and how to serve and enforce orders
The content on this website is periodically reviewed and updated by the Province of British Columbia as per the date noted on each page: September 23, 2017.