Request a Title Search
BC Registries and Online Services maintains a record of the registered owner, location and description for manufactured homes in B.C.
Include in your request:
- As much information as you have about the manufactured home (for example, registration number, owner's name or location)
- Your name and full return mailing address
- A contact phone number and/or email address
Submit your title search request, plus applicable fee, one of the following ways:
- In person at a Service BC location
- By mail directly to the Manufactured Home Registry
- Through a Qualified Supplier (approved service provider)
- Through BC OnLine, if you are an account holder
The fee is $10 for each search. A small service charge is applied at Service BC locations and BC OnLine. If using a service provider ask about their fees.
For mail requests, include a cheque or money order, payable to the Minister of Finance.
You will receive search results by return mail.
Search for Existing Liens
If you want to know if there is an existing lien on a manufactured home, submit a search request through the Personal Property Registry.