Register Your Manufactured Home

Register a new manufactured home or an existing home that has never been registered before by submitting a completed application form.

Under the Manufactured Home Act, no sale, transfer or purchase of a manufactured home in B.C. is effective unless the transaction is registered in the Manufactured Home Registry.

Step 1

Complete the following application form

Step 2

Submit the form, plus applicable fee, to us one of the following ways:

  • In person at a Service BC location
  • By mail directly to the Manufactured Home Registry
  • Through a Qualified Supplier (approved service provider)
  • Through BC OnLine (manufacturers only)

If you are mailing your request, include a cheque or money order, payable to the Minister of Finance. A small service charge is applied through BC OnLine. If using a service provider ask about their fees.

Canadian Standards Association Label

Manufactured homes must display a Canadian Standards Association (CSA) certification label. If the label is removed or lost, a new label cannot be issued and the home must be re-certified before it can be sold.