Child Care Resource & Referral Program
The Child Care Resource and Referral (CCRR) Program provides support, resources and referral services for parents and child care providers in communities across BC. In collaboration with the BC Aboriginal Child Care Society, all CCRR programs offer culturally focused training and resources.
Services to Parents
- Referrals to local child care providers and other child care services.
- Information on the types of child care available in the community.
- How to apply for a child care subsidy.
- Access to parent education opportunities such as workshops and printed information.
Services to Child Care Providers
- Start-up, licensing and operating information.
- Workshops, networking opportunities and referrals to community resources.
- Access to child care resources such as infant/toddler equipment, toys and library materials.
- Listing in a registry of child care providers, which is available to parents.
For more information about the B.C. Child Care Resource & Referral Program, visit www.ccrr.bc.ca or call toll-free 1-888-338-6622, option 4.