Locate an Approved Laboratory Facility
Laboratory services can be accessed at a variety of locations in the province. These include approved health authority and community service provider laboratories.
Following is a list of regional health authority and community provider laboratory facilities where patients can access services. Patients can choose the location of the laboratory facility that best meets their needs. Once a patient has chosen a laboratory, the patient should contact the laboratory facility directly to verify the hours of operation and the services that the laboratory facility provides.
Health Authority Laboratories
- Lower Mainland Laboratories
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Fraser Health Authority
- Providence Health Care
- Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Interior Health Authority
- Northern Health Authority