Direct Deposit Instructions for Specialized Provincial Services
Direct Deposit is a safe and dependable way to receive payments. Using this method, your payments will be deposited directly into your bank account and help you to avoid delays and lost or stolen cheques.
How to Sign Up:
- If you don't already have a bank account, open one at the bank or credit union of your choice. You will have to give them some personal information, including your name and address. You do not need to make a deposit to open an account
- Complete the Direct Deposit Application (PDF) form
- Attach one of the following:
· A voided personal cheque
· A pre-authorized debit form from your financial institution or bank
· Part 2 of the Direct Deposit Application (completed by your financial institution)
- This completed application package must then be mailed to:
Specialized Provincial Services
PO Box 9776
STN PROV GOVT
Victoria, BC V8W 9S5
Note: If your banking information changes, or if you wish to cancel direct deposit, you must submit a new application package.