On this page…
- Who can give input?
- Which drugs are being reviewed?
- Can you notify me when public input is being accepted for a drug?
- How do I find out about PharmaCare coverage decision for a specific drug?
Your Voice provides a platform for patients, caregivers, and patient groups to provide input to B.C.’s drug review process. It is part of PharmaCare’s commitment to give British Columbians a chance to share their perspectives on drug decisions that affect them.
Please look though the list of drugs that are under review by the Ministry of Health and make note of the medical condition each drug is used for. If you are eligible to give input, fill out the online questionnaire for consideration by the Ministry as part of their review. (Tell me how my input will be used.)
As part of the questionnaire, you will be required to declare any Conflicts of Interest. (Tell me about the Conflict of Interest Guidelines (PDF).
Your privacy is fully protected. Your responses will be separated from your identifying information before being reviewed. (Tell me more about privacy protection.)
For patient groups that are providing input, only the name and address of your organization will be included with your responses.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions for a drug listed in the table below, you can give your input:
- Are you a B.C. resident who has the medical condition that the drug would be used for?
- Are you a B.C. resident who is a caregiver to someone with that medical condition?
- Are you a representative of a patient group for patients in B.C with that medical condition AND is your patient group registered with PharmaCare to give input? (Learn more about patient group eligibility requirements and registration.)
Below is a list of drugs that are open for input.
If you are eligible to give input (as above), complete the appropriate patient, caregiver, or patient group questionnaire:
- Read about the drug by clicking on the drug’s information sheet link in the table below.
- If you would like to prepare your answers beforehand, review the printable sample questionnaire for a) patients(PDF), b) caregivers(PDF) or c) patient groups(PDF). When you are ready, return to this web page to complete the questionnaire.
- Click the appropriate questionnaire link. Questionnaire links are available only when the drug is open for input.
- Read the questionnaire instructions and questions carefully, as the questionnaire format has changed.
You may submit a questionnaire only once. If you do not complete the questionnaire or navigate away from the page while entering your responses, you can return to the last unsaved page and complete the questionnaire. To ensure privacy, you will not be able to go back to review or change your answers on a page once it is saved.
Sample General Questionnaires (for most drugs under review)
Sample Questionnaires for Biosimilar drugs under review
What this drug is for
When you can take part
Take the survey
|More drugs will be available for review soon.|
Having technical difficulties submitting your input? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We can send you an e-mail when other drugs are being reviewed. Just sign up for our subscription service.
After the Drug Benefit Council provides its formal recommendation to the Ministry of Health, the Ministry reviews the recommendation and makes a coverage decision in the context of existing policies, programs, priorities and resources.
To find out when a decision will be made about PharmaCare coverage for a specific drug, visit our Drug Review Results section.