Forms and Publications
Forms for Residents
Fair PharmaCare Registration
- Register for Fair PharmaCare Online—You can register online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also register by phone during the hours shown on our Contact Us page. Both online and phone registration results in immediate temporary coverage.
- Fair PharmaCare Registration—English (PDF)—Registration using the paper form is the slowest way to register. Please register online or by phone if you require prompt coverage.
- Régime Fair PharmaCare Inscription—Français (PDF)
- Application for Fair PharmaCare Income Review (PDF)
- Fair PharmaCare Notarized Affidavit form (HLTH 5357)—This form is available only on request from Health Insurance BC. Please contact Health Insurance BC to find out if they can accept a notarized affidavit in your circumstances.
Studies and Reviews
- BC Smoking Cessation Program: Evaluation of the Nicotine Replacement Component (PDF)
- Alzheimers' Drug Therapy Review Reports for the Drug Benefit Council (DBC)
Manuals and Other Documents
Legislation and Regulations
- Pharmaceutical Services Act
- Drug Price Regulation
- Provider Regulation
- Drug Plans Regulation
- Information Management Regulation
- PharmaCare Trends 2015/16 (PDF)
- PharmaCare Trends 2014/15 (PDF)
- PharmaCare Trends 2013/14 (PDF)
- PharmaCare Trends 2012/13 (PDF)
- PharmaCare Trends 2011/12 (PDF)
- PharmaCare Trends 2010/11 (PDF)
- PharmaCare Trends 2009/10 (PDF)
- PharmaCare Trends 2007/08 (PDF)
- Pharmaceutical Services Division Annual Performance Report 2006 (PDF)
- PharmaCare Annual Performance Report 2005 (PDF)
Patient Information Sheets
PharmaCare publishes information in English, French, Chinese, Punjabi, Farsi, Korean, Vietnamese and Filipino.
Popular topics include the Fair PharmaCare plan, Fair PharmaCare—Information for Seniors, Fair PharmaCare—Information for New Canadian Residents, the BC Smoking Cessation Program, Medical Device and Supply coverage, and more.