Reporting & Deliverables
Research reporting summarizes and communicates the insights gained from the research. Communicating your research outside the core team is where the work starts to make a difference for the rest of the organization. The outputs or deliverables of your research will be vital in moving your insights forward into the Opportunity phase.
There are 3 key outputs for reporting your research:
1. Research Findings
- Overall themes, principles, insights and summary of research.
- Summarizes the clusters and insights from the analysis workshops.
- Identifies audiences, their goals, and common scenarios using personas or empathy maps.
2. Journey Maps
- Visualization of current citizen journeys adds depth to scenarios and provides a common artifact for showing pain points and discussing opportunities.
3. Service Metrics
- Sets out the model for evaluating a given service.
- Defines the measures for establishing service baseline.