Lessons learned sessions help us build better services. Understanding what worked and what could improve, guides us in designing new projects.
After your project closes, the Citizen Engagement team may contact you to conduct a lessons learned session. Here are some questions we may ask:
- Did you understand your role and the roles of others during the process?
- Did you reach the audience you needed to? Were there any difficulties?
- How did you engage interested stakeholders?
- What would have worked better?
- What surprised you?
- What went well?
- What didn't go well?
- What advice would you offer to other ministries considering a public engagement?