Public Sector Board Appointment Process - Forms and Instructions for Board Chairs
Each Board or Agency is invited to proactively complete the following forms at least six months prior to the upcoming appointment vacancy or expiry date:
- For all current and upcoming expires and vacancies complete a Request for Appointment (RFA) Checklist (FIN 904) (PDF)
- For members eligible for, and seeing reappointment complete a Performance Appraisal (PA) form
- For a breakdown of current board composition skills, complete the Board Matrix form (FIN 905) (PDF)
- In anticipation of a board vacancy, complete a Notice of Position (NOP) form (FIN 902) (DOC)
If a Notice of Position has been previously posted, you may choose to update an older version, or may choose to contact Crown Agencies and Board Resourcing Office for a copy of a previous Notice of Position.
- For new appointees complete a Candidate Profile and Declaration (CPD) form
Above outlined forms should be submitted electronically to your Ministry Appointment Coordinator. If you have questions about the appointment process or who your Ministry Appointment Coordinator is please contact ABC@gov.bc.ca.
PLEASE NOTE: We are experiencing technical issues with the email form option. We recommend using Internet Explorer if you want to email the completed form.