Advertised Vacancies & How to Apply to Serve on Boards of Public Sector Organizations
The Crown Agencies and Board Resourcing Office (CABRO) coordinates appointments to boards of public sector organizations in B.C. Below is information on how to apply to serve on a public sector organization board.
Registering an Expression of Interest
1. Go to the CABRO Application Site
2. Search and select your board of interest
a. Click "Apply Online Now".
3. Choosing an Application Method:
a. If you are not registered in CABRO's electronic Candidate Database, choose "Register Now”.
b. If you are currently registered in CABRO's electronic Candidate Database and have a username, please log in. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click "forgot your username or password?" to have your information resent to you.
4. Proceed to complete the required information on the Expression of Interest. All mandatory fields are flagged with an asterisk (*) and in red.
5. Please read the consent statement before submitting your Expression of Interest.
6. Submit your Expression of Interest.
7. You will receive a confirmation email indicating your Expression of Interest has been received.
Apply to all boards that you are interested and check back regularly for new board vacancies.
Submitted Expression of Interest
- If you are identified as a potential candidate for a specific position, CABRO will contact you directly to discuss the position and qualifications. CABRO may ask you to complete a Candidate Profile and Declaration Form.
- Your expression of interest will be maintained in the CABRO’s database and will be considered for all positions you have specified an interest in.
- Your expression of interest may be considered for other positions based on your skills and experience.
- Your personal information contained in the expression of interest may be shared with other persons involved in the appointment process in accordance with Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and other applicable legislation.