Advertised Vacancies & How to Apply for B.C. Public Sector Boards
The Crown Agencies and Board Resourcing Office (CABRO) coordinates appointments to agencies, boards and commissions (ABC) in B.C. Below is information on how to apply to serve on an agency, board or commission.
- Apply to boards that you are interested in, and check back regularly for new board vacancies.
- Resumes can be submitted directly by applicants, or through agencies, boards and commissions, community groups or Members of the Legislative Assembly.
- Read how the appointment process works.
Registering an Expression of Interest
1. Go to the CABRO Application Site
2. Register and create a profile if there are currently no suitable positions.
3. Choosing an Application Method:
a. If you are not registered in CABRO's electronic Candidate Database, choose "Register Now”.
b. If you are currently registered in CABRO's electronic Candidate Database and have a username, please log in. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click "forgot your username or password?" to have your information resent to you.
4. Proceed to complete the required information on the Expression of Interest. All mandatory fields are flagged with an asterisk (*) and in red.
5. Please read the consent statement before submitting your Expression of Interest.
6. Submit your Expression of Interest.
7. You will receive a confirmation email indicating your Expression of Interest has been received.