Content Standards Change Log
A list of recent updates to the Writing for the Web standards and guidelines.
November 27, 2018
November 23, 2018
November 15, 2018
November 09, 2018
- Subscribe to updates promo box added to Recent Updates page
November 5, 2018
August 29, 2018
- Minor style and wording edits in Content Design Guide
July 18, 2018
- Wording updated from "Agile Content Strategy" to "Lightweight Content Strategy" in Content Design
April 27, 2018
- Capitalization changed to " When bulleted or numbered list items begin with words, always capitalize the first word of each item (see Lists for more information)."
April 26, 2018
- Headings changed to "Never link headings that have more than three words, and only link H3 or H4 formatted headings."
- Headings changed to "Use sentence case for H3 and H4 headings unless headings are three words or less and linked."
- Content Development Guide renamed Content Design Guide
- General wording updated on Writing for the Web main page and Content Design page
- New: Agile Content Strategy in Content Design Guide
- New: Content Testing in Content Design Guide
- More Information moved to Plain Language Resources
April 25, 2018