Content filters allow you to specify what you would like to display in the status grid. When you initially launch the CMS Lite application, the Modified By: field will default to your IDIR account and display only content that you have created and/or modified.
Select any combination of the filters outlined below, and click the [Filter] button or the [Enter] key on your keyboard to apply the filters. The status grid will re-display results for content within your security group.
If desired, click the [Reset] button to remove all filters and restore the default settings; otherwise, applied filters and pagination settings will be retained during the active session.
Title: You may filter on any portion of the title. The field is not case sensitive and does not require any wildcard characters.
Status: Filters content based on the specific state.
- All Published—displays all published content in both a Modified and Unmodified state
- All Unpublished—displays all content, in both a Modified and Unmodified state, that has been published to the Production web server but has been subsequently unpublished (removed) from the Production web server.
- Content remains on the Quality Assurance (QA)web server and within the CMS Lite and may be re-published to the Production web server
- New—content has never been published to the Production web server. All 'saved' content is automatically saved to the QA web server and will remain there until deleted
- Published Modified—content has been published to the Production web server, and changes to the content have been saved that have not been republished to Prod
- Published Unmodified —content has been published to the Production web server and no changes have been made since the last published date
- Unpublished Modified—content has been unpublished from the Production web server and changes have been made since it was unpublished, but not republished to Prod
- Unpublished Unmodified—content has been unpublished from the Production web server and no changes have been made since it was unpublished
Modified By: You may filter by another IDIR account, within your security group, or remove the filter to display all content within your group.
Modified Date: Click in the applicable field to display the calendar to choose a start date and/or end date filter. Select the date and then click anywhere outside the calendar to apply the selection.
Page Type: Use the drop-down menu to select and display a specific page type. If External Link is selected, the More filter does not apply and the In Use column in the Content Status Grid will indicate Y for in use.
- Only page types within your security group will be displayed. Example: if you choose BC Gov Home page type, no results will be displayed if you do not have security access to that page type
Search Descendants of Page: Filter content based on a parent page (node) to display the parent page and all child nodes.
- Click in the field to display the Page Picker
- Choose one of the following to locate the page
- Search - use this wildcard search to find by page title content that contains the characters entered into the Search terms field
- Tree Navigation - if you have access to more than one page with the same title, you may wish to use the Tree Navigation to drill-down to a specific page
- Locate the applicable node, click on it to highlight and choose the [Select] action button
The Page Picker will be closed and the node id will be displayed in the Search Descendants of Page field
- Click [Filter] to refresh the content grid with the applicable results
Note: The dynamic picker will default to the last tab used in the CMS Lite session. When you log off, all default filters will be applied the next time you log on.
Feature: Filter content that use Right Column Components (RCC). Use the Shift or Ctrl key to select multiple filters.
- Use of Alert
- Use of Contact Information
- Use of Promo box
- Use of Related Links
- Use of Search
- Use of a Subscribe
- Use of Twitter Feed
- Embedded Flickr accounts
- Embedded Google maps
- Embedded YouTube videos
- Links to a Flickr account
- Links to a Google map
- Links to a YouTube video
- Use of an Accordion
More: Select from a list of additional filters. Use the Shift or Ctrl key to select multiple filters.
- Has Children = N
- Has Children = Y
- In Use = N
- In Use = Y
- Locked by me
- Moved Pages