Asset filters allow you to specify what you would like to display in the status grid. The Modified By field of an asset will reflect the IDIR account name of the person that initiated the upload or overwrite of an asset. Clear the Modified By field in the filters if you wish to display all assets in your security group.
Select any combination of the filters outlined below, and click the [Filter] button or the Enter key on your keyboard to apply the filters. The status grid will re-display results for content within your security group.
If desired, click the [Reset] button to remove all filters and restore the default settings; otherwise, applied filters and pagination settings will be retained during the active session.
- By default the Search by File Name/Title is selected. To return all assets within a folder, deselect the default and select Search by Folder Name. Alternately, select both to return broader results
Status: Filters assets based on the specific state
- All Published—displays all published assets in both a Modified and Unmodified state
- All Unpublished—displays all assets, in both a Modified and Unmodified state, that has been published to the Production web server but has been subsequently unpublished (removed) from the Production web server.
- Assets remains on the Quality Assurance (QA) web server and within the CMS Lite and may be re-published to the Production web server
- New—asset has never been published to the Production web server. All uploaded assets are automatically saved to the QA web server and will remain there until deleted
- Published Modified—asset has been published to the Production web server, and changes to the assets have been saved that have not been republished to Prod
- Published Unmodified—asset has been published to the Production web server and no changes have been made since it was published
- Unpublished Modified—asset has been unpublished from the Production web server and changes have been made since it was unpublished, but not republished to Prod
- Unpublished Unmodified—asset has been unpublished from the Production web server and no changes have been made since it was unpublished
- In Use: Yes or No (if an asset in the CMS Lite is embedded or linked to a page). Do not delete an that is in use without reviewing the Asset Usage tab
- Moved Assets: filter on files or folders that have been moved. Important - if a folder or assets have been moved they must be republished
Modified By: You may filter by another IDIR account, within your security group, or remove the filter to display all asset within your group
Modified Date: Click in the applicable field to display the calendar to choose a start date and/or end date filter. Select the date and then click anywhere outside the calendar to apply the selection