Unpublishing Content & Assets
If necessary, navigate to the applicable pane listed below. The Unpublish dialog box will be displayed when the unpublish action is selected.
- Select the nodes (pages) or assets for publishing
- Select the Assets button to view the Asset Status Pane
- Use the [Unpublish] action button above the Content or Asset Status grid
- Select the nodes (pages) for unpublishing
- Choose Unpublish Selected from the Action menu
- Select the [Unpublish] action button at the bottom of the Content Pane
- Select the asset(s), then the [Unpublish] action button
- Select the [Unpublish] action button at the bottom of the Asset Settings Pane
The Unpublish box will be displayed with the following warning message "Are you sure you would like to unpublish this item(s)? All unsaved changes will be lost. Warning: unpublishing a parent page that has children will orphan the child pages in Production and they will no longer be accessible from the left-hand navigation."
- Click [Confirm] to complete the action
The Unpublish box will be closed and a message will be displayed in the top-right corner of the screen "The xxx has been unpublished"