The New Related Links component allows for user-defined headings and up to 10 links, along with introductory text if desired. Inline links may also be embedded in the intro field (as shown in the first right-hand column box.
- Select the Right Column tab
- Click [Add New Right-column Boxes] action button and choose Related Links from the drop-down list
The Related Links component will be displayed. Click image to view in full screen
- Enter an applicable title, up to a maximum of 40 characters, in the required Heading field
- If desired, enter up to a maximum 1024 characters, into the required intro field
- To add links to the component, click the [Add New Links] button1
The Links box will be displayed.
- Enter up to a maximum of 512 characters in the required Text field
- In the URL field:
- Add a secure external URL (include https://), or
- Select the Browse drop-down menu and choose the applicable option
The applicable picker will be displayed
- Search or Navigate to the page/asset
- Choose the [Select] to complete the action
The picker will be closed and the URL field will be populated
- The Target defaults to Current Window. Click the drop-down arrow to select New Window if linking to an Asset
- Use the [Add New Links] button to add up to 10 links. Links can be reordered within each individual Related Links component
1Once the [Add New Links] action button has been invoked, all fields must be completed or a validation error will occur. To remove a Links box click the button to remove the replicant. To re-order the links, left-click on the up/down arrows to the left of the link text and drag-and-drop to the new location.
Click image to view in full screen