Clone a Page with Children
- Navigate to the applicable location in the Content Navigation Pane and check the box next to the page node , or click on the page node title to select it
- Click the drop-down Action menu and select Clone Page with Children
The Clone dialogue box will be displayed
- Click [Confirm] to complete the action
A confirmation message indicating the number of clones created will be displayed. The clone pages will be displayed in the Content Pane and will appear in the navigation tree at a sibling level (same level) as the page that was cloned
Click image to view in full screen
- The Title, Nav Title and Page Path fields are populated with original name - clone-x" (selected page title appended with "- clone" and where x is a unique integer that will automatically increment by one). All three fields must be updated prior to publishing
- The Created By and Created Date values will be updated to reflect the name and date of the person that cloned the page, along with the Modified Date, Modified By, Locked Date and Locked By fields.
- Prod URL, Prod GUID URL ad ID are assigned to the cloned pages.
- All tabs within the template are copied including Metadata and Tags. It is important to update these fields to reflect the new content. See the Content Pane tab for further information