Procurement and Contract Management Training
There are a range of options for procurement-based training to help government staff and vendors to understand good procurement practice.
Corporate Training (online or face-to-face)
- The Procurement and Contract Management Program (PCMP) supports the Province’s procurement principles through seven courses that include self-guided e-learning and face-to-face training.
- Learn more about the PCMP courses.
- Register for training through the BC Public Service Agency Learning Centre.
Short-Form Request for Proposal (SRFP) Training
- Full-day, in-person training on the B.C. Government Short-Form RFP is available to both ministries and vendors in Victoria or Vancouver.
- Visit the training page for more information.
How To Videos on Government Procurement
- "Understanding and Responding to Government Procurement Processes" is a two-day course recorded for vendors and government writers and evaluators of RFPs. The course has been conveniently segmented into topic-specific short videos.
Customized Ministry and Vendor Training
- For ministry-specific training, contact the applicable Ministry Procurement Specialist or the Procurement course manager at the Learning Centre for adapting the PCMP to suit ministry needs.
- For additional training that is not addressed in the resources above, please contact our customized training facilitator to discuss customized real-time training. This training can be delivered in-person or electronically, with session lengths ranging from 90 minutes to two days. Note that the Province charges for developing and delivering customized real-time training courses. Costs will vary dependent on the depth and length of training required.
Vendor and Ministry Outreach Sessions