5. Receive Submissions via eBidding
If the opportunity allowed the option to submit via eBidding, check to see if any were submitted after the opportunity closes on BC Bid. An automated reminder email is sent to the person who posted the opportunity after it closes to remind them to check for eBid responses.
A detailed guide is available for more information about all aspects of eBidding.
A high level summary of the steps to take includes:
1. Log into BC Bid with the applicable username and password.
2. Click My Documents in the left-hand menu, then Document Search.
3. Enter the document number and click the Search button.
4. Scroll down to view the search results; click onto the document number to open the opportunity (if there were previous amendments, click onto the latest amendment).
5. Choose Invite Supplier in the left-hand menu of the opportunity notice.
6. Click onto the Supplier Name to access their eBid response and any attachments.
Next Step: 6. Optional – Post Unverified Bid Results