How To Buy Services
Search Buyer Resources
These pages are designed to help ministry staff who are managing all or some specific parts of the procurement (also known as purchasing) lifecycle. Whether new to the process, an occasional purchaser, or an experienced procurement specialist, this section provides common corporate guidance on how to get the most out of the process.
- The procurement process section describes what should be included in each stage of the procurement lifecycle:
- How to videos provide guidance to both ministry staff and vendors with specific topic-based instruction anchored in the Request for Proposals process.
- Corporate templates and tools include solicitation and contracting documents.
- Reference resources provide information on corporate requirements and guidelines, frequently asked questions (FAQs), procurement definitions, as well as guidance for intellectual property, records management, and risk management tools.
- Support services displays the range of groups and training options available to support staff during the procurement process.
To complement the information found on this site, another website has been developed to provide information on the procurement process for vendors. When managing a procurement process, public sector staff may want to refer vendors to this site to help them to understand what to expect.
Check out the Useful Links on the right hand side for resources that assist the purchase of services. Can’t find something? Use the Google-enabled search functionality on this website, or contact us for assistance.