Warehousing & Distribution
This supply arrangement is provided by the Distribution Centre Victoria branch of the Ministry of Technology, Innovation and Citizens' Services for the provision of warehousing, inventory management and distribution services.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- Inventory management
- Picking, packing and shipping
- High security storage
- Computer technology accessories
- Records storage accessories
- Online electronic catalogue and ordering system customized for your clients which can be set up to look like they are ordering from your site
- Procurement of inventoried products
- Sales – charged either to an end user or the sponsoring program
- Systems generated reports to meet your requirements
Contact Distribution Centre Victoria at 250 952-4008.
- Pricing depends on the specific services you use and the commodity that you would like managed. Quotes are available on request.
- Contact the commodity manager regarding all warehousing and asset management inquiries by email or phone at 250 952-4008. For any other info contact Cory Bate at 250 413-7086.
Distribution Centre Victoria (DCV)
4234 Glanford Ave
PO Box 9455 Stn Prov Govt
DCV currently provides these services to a wide range of clients such as:
- Ministry of Health
- pamphlets and information sheets for hospitals and doctors offices
- Ministry of Attorney General, Court Services
- forms used by police, RCMP and lawyers
- Ministry of Environment
- procurement, inventory management, sales, warehousing and distribution of pesticide study materials and special waste management forms
- QP Publications Services
- warehousing, distribution and after sales support of their products
- Open School BC
- procurement, inventory management, warehousing, distribution and after sales support of their products