CSA Eligibility Guidelines
Corporate Supply Arrangements (CSAs) have been established for use by government ministries and public sector organizations in B.C.
B.C. government ministries
All B.C. government ministries are eligible to access the pricing, terms and conditions set out in the supply arrangements. There are some supply arrangements which are restricted to specific ministries. This is noted in the Important Information section at the bottom of the supply arrangement webpage.
Public sector organizations
Broader public sector organizations in the province of B.C. may be eligible to access the pricing, terms and conditions set out in many of these supply arrangements. These organizations need to:
- Meet the eligibility criteria set out below
- Complete a CSA Access Agreement
Organizations for which we have a CSA Access Agreement on file are listed on the CSA User List. Each supply arrangement webpage indicates if it is available for broader public sector organizations to use.
All organizations that have access are listed on the CSA Users list.
You may be eligible to access the supply arrangements if your organization is:
- a Public body (e.g. Board of Education school district, Crown corporation, municipality, regional district, health authority)
- First Nations and not-for-profit organizations delivering services on behalf of First Nations
- Group 1, Group 2 or Distributed Learning K-12 independent school, as defined by the Ministry of Education
- Regulatory body created by Provincial legislation (e.g. College of Pharmacists)
- Not-for-profit organization with contracts to deliver services on behalf of government (e.g. social service agencies supporting Ministry of Children and Family Development). These contracts must account for 51% or more of the revenue of the organization
- Private company whose primary business is to deliver services to the general public under contract to government (e.g. bus companies providing HandyDART service to the public)
This is an agreement between the Procurement Services Branch and a public sector organization outlining the terms and conditions of accessing the CSAs.
Eligible organizations are required to sign a Corporate Supply Arrangement (CSA) Access Agreement with the Procurement Services Branch to obtain access to purchase using the CSA. Contact us to request a copy of the CSA Access Agreement template.
There is no fee to register for access to the supply arrangements.
Organizations without a BCeID can get instructions on how to set up a BCeID.