Research Services

Government Communications and Public Engagement administers Standing Offers for research and polling services that apply to all ministries.

Who can buy from this supply arrangement?

This supply arrangement is available to:

  • B.C. Government ministries

What can I buy?

Services provided include, but are not limited to:

  1. general research services;
  2. advertising research;
  3. marketing research;
  4. public opinion/public affairs research;
  5. media research;
  6. sample design;
  7. questionnaire design;
  8. survey project management;
  9. technical writing;
  10. data adjustment/cleaning;
  11. program evaluation;
  12. telephone (CATI) and online (CAWI) surveys;
  13. panel surveys;
  14. intercept surveys;
  15. omnibus surveys; and
  16. focus group services and facilities.

How do I access these services?

  • If you require research or polling services, contact the GCPE Communications Director or Manager assigned to your ministry. Not sure who to call? Your Deputy Minister's Office can assist you in identifying your GCPE Communications Director.

How much does it cost?

  • Cost is dependent upon the services purchased.

Have any questions?