Government Communications and Public Engagement administers Standing Offers for research and polling services that apply to all ministries.
- Who can buy from this supply arrangement?
- What can I buy?
- How do I access these services?
- How much does it cost?
- Have any questions?
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. Government ministries
Services provided include, but are not limited to:
- general research services;
- advertising research;
- marketing research;
- public opinion/public affairs research;
- media research;
- sample design;
- questionnaire design;
- survey project management;
- technical writing;
- data adjustment/cleaning;
- program evaluation;
- telephone (CATI) and online (CAWI) surveys;
- panel surveys;
- intercept surveys;
- omnibus surveys; and
- focus group services and facilities.
- Cost is dependent upon the services purchased.