Professional Audio Visual Services for Provincial Government Events
Government Communications and Public Engagement (GCPE) administers Standing Offers for professional audio and visual services that apply to all ministries.
- Who can buy from this supply arrangement?
- What can I buy?
- How do I access these services?
- How much does it cost?
- Have any questions?
- B.C. government ministries
You can buy professional audio and visual services in many locations throughout the province. This may involve light, sound, video, facilitation and media services for a variety of provincial government events including, but not limited to, public appearances, public announcements and press conferences.
For the purposes of this Request for Standing Offer (RSO), the required services are described below. Each of the services may involve, but are not limited to:
- Setting up stages or establishing stages, including backdrops, lighting, etc.
- Setting up appropriate public address and/or recording systems, microphones (standing and roaming/wireless)
- Establishing press/media feeds
- Flags (B.C. or Canada) suitable for size of venue
- Power (generators) supplies
- Facilitation with venues
- Delivery, set up of staging, and equipment, sometimes in short timeframes
- Professional quality equipment and services
- Recording/filming as requested
- Project organization
- Pre-production planning
- Location scouting
- On-location shooting
- Videos (television/web broadcast)
- Cost is dependent upon the services purchased