Queen's Printer - Printing
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- Broader public sector
The Queen’s Printer offers a full range of custom cost-effective print solutions to fulfill your organization’s needs.
Our knowledgeable customer service team can provide you with total concept solutions and customized quotations that will save your organization time, money and ensure your project is delivered on-time.
Digital & Offset Printing
- Manuals including tab dividers and binders
- Brochures, Flyers, Pamphlets and Posters
- Booklets - perfect, saddle or coil bound
- Pocket Folders
- Meritorious Service Certificates
Signage and Large Format
Learn more about customized signage.
- Indoor and Outdoor Signage and other custom products
- Pop-up Banners and Stands
- Display Boards
- Podium Signs
- Vinyl Banners
- Cutting Banners
- Boardroom Sliders
- Door Decals and Room Signs
- Hallway and Elevator Signs
- Reflective Road Signs
- Construction Signs
- Bronze Plaques
- Outdoor Project Signage
- Magnetic Notice Boards
- Way-finding Systems
- Window Clings
- Labels and Decals
- CD, DVD and USB stick duplication
- Post-it Notes
- Document Design
- Multipart Mailers
- Project Management
- Variable Data
- Secure Print
- Queen’s Printer offers custom quotations to ensure your organization receives competitive pricing and quality products.
- Phone 250 387-5632 and ask to speak with a Print Agent or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queen’s Printer has established relationships with a variety of pre-qualified vendors offering a full range of specialty products.
- Contact Bill Macadam at Bill.Macadam@gov.bc.ca or 250 387-5632 to become a vendor.