This supply arrangement is a Master Standing Agreement for the supply of office supplies and stationery. It is managed by the Distribution Centre Victoria in the Ministry of Technology, Innovation and Citizens' Services.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
Office supplies and stationery
- Please note that while the vendor offers other products such as furniture, electronics, computer hardware and software, telecommunications equipment, protocol and recognition products, and other products not reasonably regarded as stationery or office products, they are not included in this agreement. Please refer to the Corporate Supply Arrangement page for these commodities and others or contact the Distribution Centre Victoria at DCVCustomerSer@gov.bc.ca for further information.
- For core government ministries, all purchases must be made with a government purchasing card
- If you do not have a purchasing card, please contact your ministry Purchasing Card Coordinator
- Broader public sector entities contact the Distribution Centre Victoria for to set up a user profile prior to ordering office products
- Ministry customers get a ministry account and online access
- Pricing will be dependent on category and product. Negotiated pricing for this contract will be locked in (no price increases) until January 1, 2018 (with the exception of paper and toner products). For further information, please contact the Distribution Centre Victoria at DCVCustomerSer@gov.bc.ca.
- Contact the commodity manager
- This supply arrangement expires January 1, 2018 with 3 one year options to renew
- *Pricing information is confidential