Goods you can purchase
Use this Master Standing Agreement
Step 1: Check if your organization is authorized. Organizations that may use this agreement are:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector organizations that have signed an Entity Agreement with Staples Business Advantage and an Access Agreement with the province
- Contact your finance department to confirm whether your organization has signed an agreement and determined a payment method
Step 2: First time users must request an account to begin ordering online. Allow for 48 hours for request review and creation.
- B.C. government: Call (250) 952-4460 or email Distribution Centre Victoria for help setting up an ID
- B.C. broader public sector: after the Entity Agreement and Access Agreement are signed, request an account for your organization
- Staples will provide online/webinar training for any new users to help navigate the eway.ca website
Step 3: Log into your account to order online and complete your purchase. Orders must be paid for using a purchase card (B.C. government) or credit card/invoice with goods (B.C. broader public sector).
Information about this agreement
- This agreement expires July 1, 2024, with three one-year options to extend
- Only goods outlined on the price lists are available; other goods need to be obtained in accordance with CPPM 6 - Procurement Policy
- B.C government ministries are required by CPPM 6.3.2 - Procurement Policy to use this agreement
- Excluded goods include: audio visual equipment, computer hardware and software, janitorial needs, large office equipment, office furniture, protocol and giftware, telecommunication equipment, and other goods not reasonably regarded as office supplies or stationery
- Staples Business Advantage has no direct affiliation with Staples.ca, Staples.com or any Staples retail outlet. Negotiated pricing and service delivery is only available on eway.ca
Shipping timeline and fees
- Next day shipping if order is received by 4 p.m. local time (in most locations)
- Free shipping on orders $50 or more
- $5 shipping on orders less than $50
Review the Staples Business Advantage terms & conditions for their return policy including acceptable items and return periods. DCV does not accept office supply returns.
To start your return, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-877-272-2121, or chat online and provide your account and the invoice number.
View the A to Z list of all goods and services
Discover BC Bid Resources
View past DCV newsletters