Mail Pick-up and Distribution
With locations across the province, BC Mail Plus provides mail pick up and distribution services for ministries, the broader public sector and publicly-funded agencies.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- Daily mail pick up, delivery and processing of your outgoing mail and parcels
- Fast and secure delivery through our internal house mail system
- Expertise for shipping and delivery of mail and parcel items worldwide
- Assistance completing the BC Mail Plus mail ticket
Specialty Products and Services include:
- Provision of urgent/time sensitive distribution methods
- Traceable courier products and services
- Registered Mail
- Business Reply Mail Services
Benefits of Mail Distribution Services:
- Eliminates the need for costly leasing or purchasing of mailing equipment, rental of postage meters, consumables and the additional expense of maintenance.
- Valuable staff resources and office space can be directed/used for other core business activities.
- Summary billings are provided on a monthly basis with itemized charges by product and service use.
- Your funds are not tied up in a postage meter.
- BC Mail Plus staff have years of knowledge and experience in the industry and will assist you with any mailing or distribution requirement.
Victoria and Satellite Mail Operations
Operations Manager, Sean Johnson at: 250 952-5130
Regional Mail Operations
- Vancouver Island, - BC Mail Plus office in Nanaimo.
- Northern Region - BC Mail Plus office in Prince George
- Thompson, Okanagan & Kootenay Region - BC Mail Plus offices in Kamloops, Kelowna and Nelson
Operations Manager, Andy White at: 250 952-5125
Vancouver, Lower Mainland and South Coast Region
- BC Mail Plus office in Coquitlam
- Postage is provided at Blended rates (PDF, 170KB)
- Special Services costs range and are dependent upon the service and service level chosen.
- Contact your Local BC Mail Plus Manager for applicable pricing.
BC Mail Plus
1150 McKenzie Ave
- BC Mail Plus Customers also have access to various self-serve Courier accounts with discounted rates. These are some of the lowest "time sensitive" courier rates available in the province. See Courier Services for more information.
- To avoid delivery delays, be sure to address your mail and packages correctly:
- See Address Guidelines for tips
- When mailing to government offices in Victoria, remember to use the appropriate PO Box 9000 number.