LED Street Light Luminaires
This supply arrangement is for the provision of LED Street Light Luminaires. Purchasers may also purchase related equipment through the supply arrangements, e.g. external house-side shields, custom powder coat colours.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- LED Street Light Luminaires (3000K and 4000K options available)
- Related equipment such as
- external house-side shields
- custom powder coat colours
Each supplier's product brochure is available in the supplier listing below.
- Review How to Purchase through LED Street Lights Across B.C.
- Contact the supplier directly, contact information is listed below
- Cost is dependent upon the products purchased
- Ministry employees with idir access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing
- B.C. broader public sector employees, who do not have a BCeID registered with the Procurement Services Branch and cannot access the pricing page, email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager. See how to access pricing on the Goods and Services Catalogue.
Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager.
See list of authorized resellers, Eaton's Cooper for sales
contact: Mac's II Agencies Ltd
phone: 604 395-8272
- This supply arrangement expires May 11, 2018 with one additional one-year renewal option available to the Province
- See the supply arrangement for the complete terms and conditions for LED Street Lights
- If a single purchaser expects to spend more than $500,000 over the term of the supply arrangement, email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared