Industry Intelligence services (industry intelligence, market research and research services) are now available to both the Province and the broader public sector through three supply arrangements
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. Government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- market research subscriptions
- market intelligence research
- other market research services
In March 2021 the Province entered into a one-year supply arrangement with Forrester Research Incorporated, Gartner Canada Co., IDC Canada and Info Tech Research Group. These agreements make it possible for the Province and broader public sector entities to procure industry intelligence services.
Industry intelligence uses multiple sources of information to create a broad picture of existing markets, customers, problems, competition and growth potential for new products and services. Each of the companies above offer a variety of unique services the province can use to better understand the marketplace.
You can access these services directly through the vendors listed below
Cost is dependent upon the services purchased
- These supply arrangements expire March 31, 2022. No service agreements should be entered into beyond this date.
- Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared with suppliers
- A copy of each individual supply arrangement is available