IM/IT Professional Consultant Services (Flextrack VMS)
The Province has contracted with Flextrack Inc. to provide access to IM/IT consultants through the Flextrack Vendor Management System (VMS). This is an online, easy-to-use tool to issue solicitations and receive submissions for procuring IM/IT consultants.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector organizations have the ability to enter into a participation agreement directly with Flextrack Inc. Representatives of broader public sector organizations can contact the commodity manager for further details.
- IM/IT consultant services
- Refer to the list of consultant service categories (PDF, 415KB) available to be procured through the VMS
- You will be able to issue solicitations for IM/IT consultants through the VMS after you have received approval through your own ministry’s internal approval process to seek the services of an IM/IT consultant
- Your ministry may have its own Qualified Suppliers Lists or Standing Offers for IM/IT consultants, which is not affected by the implementation of the VMS and may continue to be used
- Requisitions for the services of IM/IT consultants initiated through the VMS will be facilitated through the VMS for the entire procurement process up to the announcement of the successful bidder. Thereafter, standard ministry processes to issue, complete and sign the resulting contract documents will still remain under full ministry control and outside of the VMS
- Flextrack has a program manager dedicated to assist you with all new requisitions and the bid response process
- Employees of ministries and core government agencies listed above with IDIR credentials may access the VMS directly
- If you are a B.C. government employee with a ministry or core government agency listed above, have IDIR credentials but are still unable to access the VMS at the link above, contact the commodity manager
- Vendors who wish to register to receive pertinent notices of opportunities procured through the VMS may do so at any time by contacting Flextrack Services
- View the cost model for ministry purchasers
- There is no cost to vendors to register in, compete for, and/or receive award of opportunities through the Province VMS
- Email the Flextrack BC Program Manager to obtain further information on the VMS or for assistance with running a procurement through the VMS
- For general questions about the overall arrangement between Flextrack and the Province email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
- An open Notice to Vendors (#ON-003312) has been posted to BC Bid advising of the availability of the VMS as an additional procurement channel.
- Vendors may register for the VMS at no cost, at any time
- Procurements issued through the VMS do not need to also be posted to BC Bid
- The VMS is one of many procurement channels available to ministries to use for the procurement of IM/IT consultant services
- Use of the VMS as a procurement channel is not mandatory at this time.
- This supply arrangement expires on March 1, 2021 with the option to extend for two, two-year additional periods