This supply arrangement is for the provision of bear proof trash receptacles and related products.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
Bear proof garbage receptacles and related products such as concrete pads and mounting frames, etc.
- Contact the supplier directly. Supplier contact information is listed below.
- For government ministry employees, identify yourself as working for the Province of British Columbia.
- For B.C. broader public sector employees, identify the organization for which you work. B.C. broader public sector organizations must have registered with the Procurement Services Branch to use the supply arrangements. View the list of public sector organizations registered to use these supply arrangements. If the public sector organization is not listed then view the supply arrangement eligibility guidelines or email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager.
- Ministry employees with IDIR access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing/schedule A.
- B.C. broader public sector employees, who do not have a BCeID and cannot access the pricing page, should email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager for supply arrangement pricing.
Email the Procurement Services branch to reach the commodity manager.
Rollins Machinery Ltd
21869 – 56th Ave
Langley, BC V2Y 2M9
contact: Vic Rollins
phone: 604 533-0048
fax: 604 533-3820
Pricing/Schedule A (PDF, 175KB)*
- This supply arrangement expires December 31, 2021
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared with suppliers