Goods and services you can purchase
Custom framing for pictures or certificates
Use this arrangement
Step 1: Check if your organization is authorized. Organizations that may use this supply arrangement are:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector organizations on the CSA Users list (PDF) or with a standing Customer Number
- Employees of the B.C. provincial government, municipal government, government funded agency, or Crown Corporation
- Receive a 25% discount on custom framing only - employees must present government ID or refer to contract number CS-000669
Step 2: Contact the supplier. When you contact them, indicate which organization you work for and reference their contract number.
- If you need assistance, contact Protocol and Recognition. The team can select an appropriate frame and matting, arrange document delivery to the Matshop, courier the finished product to your office, and charge the invoice to your account coding.
Step 3: Complete your purchase.
- For direct purchases, work with the supplier to complete the purchase documentation required by your organization. Ministries may use the purchase document template (PDF, 888KB) or use a purchase card for payment.
- For assisted purchases through Protocol and Recognition, provide your account coding.
Information about this arrangement
- This supply arrangement expires January 20, 2021, with two additional one-year options to extend
- Only goods and services outlined on the price lists are available; other goods and services need to be obtained in accordance with CPPM 6 - Procurement Policy
- The maximum value of an individual purchase through this CSA is $25,000 (including freight and taxes)
- If your purchase will exceed $25,000, you must consult with the Procurement Services Branch to discuss purchasing options
Pricing is dependent on the type of goods/services provided and quantity.
View the A to Z list of all goods and services
Protocol and Recognition
PO Box 9804 Stn Prov Govt
Victoria, BC V8W 9V7
4234 Vanalman Avenue
Victoria, BC V8W 9V7
Phone: 250 356-6183