This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
Forms management, which include the following services:
- Procurement (tendering and purchasing)
- Inventory management
- Storage and security
- Picking, packing and shipping
- Systems-generated reports to meet customer requirements
Contact Distribution Centre Victoria at 250 952-4460.
- Pricing depends on the specific services and quotes are available on request.
- Contact the inventory officer by phone at (250) 952-4464 or by email.
Distribution Centre Victoria (DCV)
4234 Glanford Ave
PO Box 9455 Stn Prov Govt
- The Distribution Centre provides controlled access by requiring authorized signatures before shipping high security forms, such as purchase instruments.
- A number of commonly used forms, such as travel vouchers and purchase orders, are stocked at the warehouse and listed in the DCV Online Store.
- The Distribution Centre offers forms management and distribution on behalf of some ministries for specific program needs. These forms can be purchased and distributed by the DCV, with unit costs charged either to the individual users or to a central account.
- Current clients include the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Attorney General, Ministry of Environment, QP Publications Services, and Open School BC.