This supply arrangement is for the provision of coaching services to employees at the executive level within government.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
Offerors may be contacted to work in a number of areas focused on improved performance and output, including:
- Conducting Narrative 360 Leadership Feedback Surveys and using the results to develop action plans in collaboration with the executive client
- Developing and implementing development/learning plans and coaching toward achieving the elements of the plan
- Coaching follow-up to formal leadership training programs and courses
- Development of succession candidates and career planning
- Support for transitioning into new or more senior roles
- Coaching to specifically identified areas of executive competencies, abilities and skills
- Coaching to situational issues and building executive competencies in areas including, but not limited to:
- change management
- risk management
- strategic planning
- executive communications
- vision and goal setting
- complex decision-making
- corporate perspective
- organizational agility
- building strategic stakeholder alliances
- managing conflict
- authenticity and self-awareness
The supplier may have many services available however only those services outlined on the price list are available on this supply arrangement. Other products offered by the supplier would need to be obtained in accordance with procurement policy.
Contact the supplier directly. Supplier contact information is listed below.
Cost is dependent upon the product purchased.
Ministry employees with IDIR access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing/schedule A.
Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager.
This supply arrangement expires on September 14, 2019 with the option to extend for two one-year periods.
* Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared.
** Obtain a copy of the complete terms and conditions for executive coaching