Employee Safety Monitoring Services
Services you can purchase
Employee safety monitoring service for employees who work alone, in isolation, or in settings that may be deemed unsafe.
In the event of an emergency, the monitoring service sends an automatic notification to designated personnel for immediate follow-up.
This service includes:
- 24/7 coverage
- access to incoming calls and messages
- receiving and recording employee check-ins
- initiating an emergency follow-up if an employee has not checked in at scheduled times
- training and support
Use this supply arrangement
Step 1: Check if your organization is authorized. Organizations that may use this supply arrangement are:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector organizations on the CSA Users List
Step 2: Review pricing and contact the supplier. When you contact them, indicate which organization you work for and reference their CSA number.
Step 3: Complete your purchase. Work with the supplier to complete the purchase documentation required by your organization. Ministries may use the purchase document template (PDF, 888KB).
Information about this supply arrangement
- Download a copy of the complete terms and conditions (PDF, 750KB)
- This supply arrangement expires December 31, 2021
- Only services outlined on the price lists are available; other services need to be obtained in accordance with CPPM 6 - Procurement Policy
- Orders exceeding $75,000 (including freight and taxes) are required to be tendered through the Procurement Services Branch
Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared. To access pricing, you will need a:
- B.C. government IDIR, or
- BCeID that is registered with the Procurement Services Branch
Related Supply Arrangements
View the A to Z list of all goods and services
Discover BC Bid Resources
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions