This Standing Agreement is for the provision of Lean process improvement consulting services to government. The Agreement is managed by the Lean BC Office at the Ministry of Citizens' Services.
- Who can buy from this Standing Agreement?
- What can I buy?
- How do I access these services?
- How much does it cost?
- Have any questions?
- List of vendors/suppliers
- Important information
- B.C. Government ministries
- Please contact the LeanBC Office at: LeanBC@gov.bc.ca for more information
Consult and Support for Lean process improvement projects including but not limited to:
- Experience and expertise in the use of the Lean methodologies (DMAIC and DMADV)
- Process and value stream mapping
- Facilitation of Lean project tasks and activities
- Project management support, problem identification and prioritization
- Identification of performance measures and performance management and reporting tools
- Change management advice and support
- Coaching and mentoring for staff working on Lean projects
Contact Lean BC for information on contracted vendors.