Commercial Card Services Program
Commercial Card Services program simplifies payment for goods and services by consolidating purchases to a single account. Other benefits of the Commercial Card program include:
- providing staff with a convenient payment option
- streamlining administrative, payment and procurement processes
- reducing travel advances
- facilitating payment of reimbursable expenses such as hotels and car rentals
- obtaining important information for strategic planning of:
- travel patterns
- budget maintenance
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
Commercial credit card services for general purchases and employee travel provided by the Bank of Montreal (BMO). For ministry employees there are three different types of accounts:
- Purchase Card (pCard) for office-type expenses
- Corporate Travel Card (tCard) for individual employee business travel
- Business Transaction Account (BTA) for office-arranged travel purchases
Public sector organizations can onboard to the Provincial Government BMO commercial card program. Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the government card coordinator.
Each ministry or agency has a card coordinator responsible for managing the program for that organization's cardholders.
- Review the complete list of all ministry and public sector card coordinators to find the coordinator for your organization
- Find Government core policy 4.3.19 Purchases by Government Charge Card
Government Ministry Employees
Contact the ministry card coordinator for your organization
Broader Public Sector Organizations
- Ensure you are registered to access the supply arrangements. Check the CSA User's List.
- If you are not on the supply arrangement users list, email the Procurement Services Branch to obtain the supply arrangement access Agreement
- If you are on the supply arrangement users list, email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the government card coordinator to obtain the Commercial Card Services program
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Once those are signed and executed, contact the Commercial Card Services program representative
Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the government card coordinator.
- This supply arrangement will expire March 31, 2022 with an additional five-year option to renew
- Access to the Commercial Card Services program purchase and travel card program is available to all government ministries in the Province of B.C. and to many public sector organizations registered to use CSAs. If the public sector organization you are with is not listed see if your organization qualifies
- Public sector organizations which are registered supply arrangement users can obtain the MOU and NDA for the program from the government card coordinator by emailing the Procurement Services Branch