This arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- Broader public sector
- General public
- The BC Gazette is a two-part publication that provides the latest legal notices and provincial regulations.
- Visit the Crown Publications online bookstore.
- Issues are available at different prices.
- Many B.C. government publications can be viewed free of charge.
- Contact the Crown Publications customer service desk.
- Queen's Printer Publishing Services.
- Part I is published weekly. It contains legal notices including timber sale licences, court-ordered land sales and notices to creditors.
- Part II produces 26 issues per calendar year. It provides the full text of all new, repealed and amended provincial regulations.
- Back issues of the BC Gazette are also available and searchable online.
- Account customers are able to view order history, create templates and save time when ordering publications that they use on a regular basis.
- General public customers may also place orders on the online shopping cart. Payments accepted at this time include American Express, MasterCard or Visa.