Avalanche Control Products
This supply arrangement is for the sole use of the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure. It is not available to other ministries or the broader public sector.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- The Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- A variety of avalanche control products outlined in the Vendor Section below in Pricing/Schedule A.
- Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure employees can contact the supplier directly. Supplier contact information is listed below
- Cost is dependent upon the product purchased
- Click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing/schedule A
- 4.5% Regulatory Compliance charge extra (on product)
- 3% of sales are donated to the Canadian Avalanche Training Program
- This supply arrangement expires September 30, 2017
- Orders exceeding $75,000 including PST and freight must be tendered through the Procurement Services Branch. Email Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared with suppliers
- The supplier may have other goods or services available however only services outlined on the linked price list offered by the supplier are available as part of this agreement. Other goods or services offered by the supplier would need to be obtained in accordance with B.C. government procurement policy.
Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager