Armoured Car Services
Services you can purchase
Armoured car services to securely transport cash, coins, cheques or other valuables within B.C.
Use this supply arrangement
Step 1: Check if your organization is authorized. Organizations that may use this supply arrangement are:
- B.C. government ministries that have approval from the Banking & Cash Management Branch of the Ministry of Finance as outlined in CPPM 7 - Revenue and Receivables Management
- If you already have delivery set-up with another supplier, you need to end that arrangement and set-up deliveries using this arrangement
- B.C. broader public sector organizations on the CSA Users List
Step 2: Review pricing and contact the supplier. When you contact them, indicate which organization you work for and reference their CSA number. Discuss specific service requirements like start date, pick-up days, time, and locations.
Step 3: Complete your purchase. Work with the supplier to complete the purchase documentation required by your organization. Ministries may use the purchase document template (PDF, 888KB).
Information about this supply arrangement
- Download a copy of the terms and conditions (PDF, 330KB)
- This supply arrangement expires August 31, 2022, with two additional one-year options to extend
- Only services outlined on the price lists are available; other services need to be obtained in accordance with CPPM 6 - Procurement Policy
- The maximum value of an individual purchase through this CSA is $75,000 (including freight and taxes)
- If your purchase will exceed $75,000, you must consult with the Procurement Services Branch to discuss purchasing options
Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared. To access pricing, you will need a:
- B.C. government IDIR, or
- BCeID that is registered with the Procurement Services Branch
Related Supply Arrangements
View the A to Z list of all goods and services
Discover BC Bid Resources
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions