This supply arrangement is for the provision of computer anti-malware software and services.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
Licenses, and support and maintenance for Trend Micro Enterprise Security for endpoints.
Contact the supplier directly. Supplier contact information is listed below.
For government ministry employees, identify yourself as working for the Province of British Columbia.
For B.C. broader public sector employees, identify the organization for which you work. B.C. broader public sector organizations must have registered with the Procurement Services Branch to use the supply arrangements. View the list of public sector organizations registered to use these supply arrangements. If the public sector organization is not listed then view the CSA eligibility guidelines or email the Procurement Services Branch.
- Ministry employees with IDIR access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing/schedule A. Public sector organizations with a BCeID registered with the Procurement Services Branch may also click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for direct access to pricing. Refer to the Access Pricing on the Goods and Services Catalogue webpage for more details.
- B.C. broader public sector employees, who do not have a BCeID and cannot access the pricing page, email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager.
- This supply arrangement expires April 1, 2020
- Anyone receiving renewal notices should get in touch with the vendor contact identified on this page
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared
- **Obtain a copy of the terms and conditions for anti-virus software